Monday, June 2, 2008

Hey guys we have a blog now! Yeah for us! We are just getting ready to have our fourth baby, it's a boy! The baby is due to come in just three weeks. I still have lots to do. Devin has been spending most of his time lately working on our yard. We finally hydroseeded last week. Jackson is busy finishing Kindergarten and plays soccer. Dylan is graduating from preschool this week and is taking gymnastics. Alex spends her time being a curious 2 year old and copying her brother and sister. And as for me, well I am just getting bigger everyday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ariane, my mom ran into your mom and she mentioned that you were pregnant, but I didn't realize that you were that far along. Post some pics, I want to see how big your cute family is getting. Talk soon,
Candice

Anonymous said...

okay...special needs blogger. The pics are great - such cute kids!!
Candice

Brandi Johns said...

I am so glad you have a blog. I put you on my buddies list, hope you don't mind.

JeremyandKathi.blogspot.com said...

sooo cute! I am so glad to see you are a blogger! yea!

amy said...

Well look at you!! I am so glad you finally entered the blogging world! How refreshing! Can't wait to see you friend!

amy said...

by the way SERIOUSLY the painting pictures are super funny! I love how the girls are in their pjs playing in the dirt too. aww good times!