I took these pictures of Griff today. I am by no means a photographer, I wish I was. What's up with the need to take pictures every five seconds with a new baby. I think it is my attempt to hang on to these first precious moment that go by too fast. Part of me wants to bottle Griffin up and do all I can to keep him just five days old. I just love his smell, his softness, his funny unconscious smiles, and especially those newborn squeaks. The other part, which is reality, understands that we can't go on like this forever. Eventually Devin will have to return to work and eventually I will need to get sleep in larger increments than two hours. So life must go on and Griffin must turn six days old. You can bet I will be all over him all along the way with this camera, just hoping to capture the reality of these first sweet days.
8 comments:
Cutie pie! congratulations again.
Candice
ariane call me at home! I don't have your number memorized!!! and greg has my phone!
I can honestly say that he is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Thanks for letting us come over the other day and holding him. He is so precious.
ariane,
He is SO cute! I wish I were there to squeeze him!!
Congrats! We miss you guys
smoochie!
He is so cute. I would take a million pictures too!
I am so happy I have your blog now! I can harass you! Hey, little Griffin steals the show! He's just so delish! You're the cutest Mom with the cutest little family! And ooooh, I love the black & white photo of you guys! I want to see it bigger!
Oh my gosh! He is so cute! I love his hair! I love the pictures so keep them coming!
Post a Comment