I finally took a picture of my big belly. So here are all my kiddos! I love them all so much and am so excited to have a new baby. Jackson, Dylan, and Alex are all so thrilled for the baby to come too. Dylan is always so sympathetic and say, " Oh...poor mommy, the baby makes your tummy so fat" or " poor mommy, you need to lay down, you are just too big and tired" Sometimes the girls show me their tummy's too, they think they have their own babies. Dylan wants our baby's name to be Rudolph, I told her she better save that when for her baby. Jackson wishes we would name the baby Wicket, but I want a human not an Ewok. Alex refers to every baby as Brooklyn, the same name as her new baby cousin, who she adores.
2 comments:
Yeah-Not much longer for the little one! We are excited for baby Griffin (maybe) to come. I'm heading over when the kids are in preschool for some bonding time. It will give you more time to Blog! hehe Keep us all updated with the baby!
You look so cute. I love the belly, and I have seen much bigger (me) you are lucky!
Post a Comment