We just love our little man. He is such a DUDE. We are having so much fun taking pictures and just loving him. I just love the first days of a new baby, especially one that is mine. They smell so good, they are just so tiny and soft. I just want to eat him. He is so sweet. I won't eat him though, that would be way rude.
We have been careful to watch Griffin's two little mothers (Dylan and Alex). Dylan is so stubborn and independent that she thinks she should be able to wash him, change him, and do everything but nurse him on her own. She gets so completely offended and upset when I explain to her that it just can't happen that way. Alex has already mastered "baby talk". She is quite good at it. She is also a poker. I think she just wants to make sure that he is real. Sure enough he is real enough to cry when she pokes his eye.
2 comments:
Hilarious. The "eat him" comment is just like Randi and the "poke his eye" concept is totally Sidney!! Congratulations again! We miss you guys!
Allen and Randi
you are the best! keep up the good work little momma!
Post a Comment