Friday, June 20, 2008

Baby Griffin is Here!




Hooray for us! Baby Griffin came boogie boarding our way today! Griffin arrived June 20, 2008 at 6:16 PM. He weighs 8Lbs 2 OZ and is 19.5 inches long. It's been a wonderful day for our family. Jackson, Dylan, and Alex are bursting with excitement. They are ready to take him home, I am not quite ready for that though. I told Jackson he has two days to learn to change a diaper. He just says, " Oh Mom, you are just joking me." He knows me all too well.

6 comments:

Clint and Shari said...

We have been waiting to hear about the new arrival. What a CUTIE! We can't wait to meet Griffin. Congrats! And of course you look beautiful.

Love Shari and Sue

Brandi Johns said...

You do look good! Wow, jealous! He is SO cute, I cannot believe all of this hair. I can't wait to see him. You have a very good lookin family!

Britta said...

Congratulations! I guess it went smoothly - you didn't write about any difficulties. I'm glad he's here!

The Wright's said...

Congratulations! I will call to hear the details - obviously it went quick!

He's darling and I can't wait to meet him!
We LOVE YOU GUYS!

NaominJohn said...

He is so cute! Congratulations! I could only WISH to look as good as you do after delivering a baby...wow!!

Mandy said...

Congratulations!!! You look amazing! What a beautiful family and what a cute little guy. I'm so happy for you!