Just this last Monday I had the pleasure of having my wisdom tooth pulled. Yes, tooth. I only had one and that was great. The orthodontist said it would never come down...never say never, right. Well, it only took 15 years, but there it was.
I went in bright and early Monday morning and they gassed me up. I just kept asking them, "Is this stuff legal??" "Can I come in for weekly treatments??" They said they would work a deal with me....Lucky. Unfortunately the "high" ended quickly because it only took about 5 minutes to get the tooth out. Dreamy time over.
I took the tooth home as a souvenir and to have an educating moment with the kids. Jackson thought the tooth was especially cool. He has been working on losing his first tooth for about a month now. At about 9 that night Jackson and I were talking about how cool it would be for me to lose my last tooth and he his first on the same day. Well, we wanted to make our dream a reality. We got the dental floss and with a 1...2....YANK..... The tooth was just hanging. Jackson finished it off and we went to show Devin our handy work.
Jackson insisted that we both put our teeth under our pillows for the tooth fairy. The next morning I was sure glad I did. Jackson received $2 and I $1. I guess size doesn't matter with the tooth fairy after all. Good times with you Jackson! Loves.
2 comments:
Are you sure that is all the tooth fairy gave you that night? Way to go Jackson!
Yeah for drugs and losing teeth!
Candice
Post a Comment