Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A 2 year old trip to the salon....







So I put Alex to bed on night at around 9:30PM. I was getting ready to take off on a fun trip with friends the next morning. I ran around the house like a busy bee until about 11 PM and decided I had done enough and could go to sleep. I smelled some strong odors as I entered my bedroom and soon discover Alex.....She had climbed up to the high cabinets and retrieved the pink nail polish. Ok, nail polish, this wasn't the first time she had done this. Then I saw my pink hand towel and pink sink. Good one Alex! By the way...why is your face so shiny little girl and your hair standing straight up like and 80's rocker? Oh fun for Alex...she found the glittery lip gloss too. Good times! I guess rather than getting my nice, relaxing bubble bath I will give one to you at 11 PM. Sounds like fun! It's a good thing I love little monsters!

1 comment:

Clint and Shari said...

Alex is too cute! I love her smile in the picture, like she is so proud of what she did.