Good times with the kids
This is the handy work of Alex and Dylan while Devin and I napped
Can he just stay this way forever?

Griffin watching the football game with Dev
GREAT JOB DYLAN! So Dylan pulled off a kick over finally. And then yesterday she just did a back walkover out of the blue. Nice! My investment is paying off!
Can we keep him?
These are just a few of the things that have been going on as we run around life like crazy people! Let's all enjoy today!
Griffin watching the football game with Dev
5 comments:
Okay, this is totally random, and to be honest, I may not have commented until I saw your live feed at the bottom! It's Jamie--I was your room mate for a very short time, then lived with Allison through college. I hope you remember me, or this will be kind of weird! Anyway, I linked on your comment off of Allison's blog. Your family is adorable! I can't believe you have four kids, that is great! I also noticed that you had Cam and Tiff Eggbert's link on your blog. Crazy, they are friends in our ward out here in Wisconsin--small world! Anyway, I hope all is well!
Jamie
The picture of colorful Alex is too funny!! Who decided you could both nap with 4 kids under 6 roaming the house? Were they supposed to be making dinner?
Anyway-- we miss you guys!
Allen
Were you really "napping?" Come on! Seriously. I know you guys.
And we love you!
adorable! You have such cute kids. Love the back walkover, keep up the good work.
Candice
Crazy how time goes so fast.
Post a Comment