Happy birthday to Jackson!! Our big guy got even bigger this week and turned 8. Every year on January 24th I am reminded what a beautiful experience it was to have our very first child...... Beautifully painful. Jackson's birthday is actually on January 25th. I went into the hospital to have him early morning on January 24th but he didn't come till late the next morning. It was quite the experience. If you want the full account I would be more than happy to share. Enough about me.....

Jackson was so excited to get some 4-wheeling gear! Now he is ready to ride safely. My fabulous cousin hooked us up with a chest guard, boots, gloves, goggles, and this sweet jersey. Thanks Jess!
We went to Classic for Jackson's party. It was a Monday night so we thought we would take advantage of "Family Night" pricing. Little did we know that we wouldn't have to worry at all.... So we get to Classic and the line is going out the door. "Wow!" I thought, "never realized how popular family night at Classic is." We stand in line and as we walked in there were some friendly girls asking how many people we had. We told her, she gave us a ticket and we went in. Right when I walked in I ran into a neighbor who asks me, "Do you go to Dr. Ellison too?" I reply, "Who is Dr. Ellison?" She proceeds to tell me that the facility is closed for a private party. Well, I couldn't very well spoil Jackson's 8th birthday party, "Sorry kids, I guess we will just go to McDonald's. This is a private party." So....thanks Dr. Ellison! You are the best orthodontist we have ever had. For the record, though, we did not eat any of the food they provided. The birthday party was a smashing success! Much fun was had by all!!
1 comment:
Ha ha ha ha! That is the best story I've heard!! SO FUNNY! Happy Birthday to a great guy. I still can't believe we have an eight year old.
Post a Comment