Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy new year to all. I've been thinking alot about this holiday. Should I make a resolution? Have I been waiting to change just so I can make a resolution. I like to think that changes should be made daily, then again, the feeling of clearing an entire year and starting over sounds pretty good too. I just think that life is to complicated to make resolutions just once a year. I resolve daily to be a better parent....I screw it up....then I resolve again the next day. So I guess my New Year's resolution is to be mindful about my actions each day. Another reason for NOT making a resolution is that I know I won't keep it and I don't like failing. Therefore, I will not resolve to BLOG more frequently. If it happens it happens.

Here are the first Gorringe pics of the new year.................




















































2 comments:

Matt & Candice said...

Beautiful photographs of beautiful children!! Did you take those? It was great to see you over the holidays, if only briefly! Hopefully we can make it a more regular occurance?

xoxo
Candice

amelia said...

sweet pictures! i love the one of the purple tube in flight--so cool! how are you? i miss you! i feel like i haven't really talked to you for the longest time! lets get together!