What can I say about St. Thomas? Ummm. Can I move there? In fact, Devin and I spent our entire day making plans to move to our new home. Just think...we can have all the perks of being Americans, but pay no taxes! Sign me up.
Here I am waiting for our realtor to pick us up from the ship.
We were famished from looking at all the expensive
real estate so we stopped by the beach to relax and have a nap.
Here is the pet we will be getting once we move to the island.
Pelicans are great with kids.
Here is the view I gazed up at while I sipped my
Pina Colada and rested in the sun.
Here is the boat that we decided to purchase so that we can sail to all
the islands whenever we please. Small, yet practical.
We were smart not to blow the budget on the boat because this house is going to put a dent in our pocket book. Oh well, you only live once, right? So if we like you and you are our friend come on down to St. Thomas to our imaginary house and our imaginary life. Carpe diem!!

5 comments:
I want to be your first visitor!!
That was me commenting. I thought I was signed in, someone must have been on my computer and didn't sign out.
Shari
Um, hope you have multiple guest rooms!
Thanks for getting me SUPER excited to leave on my cruise in 2 weeks!!! Looks like you guys had fun. Did you go with friends or just the two of you?
I'm all for it! You can totally afford it! Glad you had fun, I need the details of your trip!
Post a Comment