So I am a month behind, but I would finally like to take some space here on the blog to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to Jackson. He turned last month. We had a super fun and crazy party with a bunch of boys. We were all worn out by the end, to say the very least.

Alex went to a princess party and seemed to come home a year older. She just loved walking around the house with her new bling and telling Jackson and Dylan about all the fun she had. Dylan finally got fed up and told her what she thought about it. It was way to rude to repeat on my fabulous, loving blog. Alex just waved her new princess wand at her and said, "Abra-cadabra, I will send to back to the castle." I guess she showed her.

I used this new product for Alex's hair and I just can't get over how well it holds the curls. Thank you Garnier Fructise!







4 comments:
What cute hair!! They did come home with some great bling didn't they!!
What a little model!
Happy Birthday Jackson!
Loving the pictures Ariane! The hair is awesome. I need to get some of that. Happy to see you blogging again!
Alex cracks me up. What a funny girl. So what DID Dylan say??
Post a Comment