BEFORE
So I had this great idea to give Griff a TRIM. I was feeling all great and pro-active, the dishes were done, the washer was full. I was on my way to accomplishing so many great things. I started snip,snip, snippin away and then.... "Hmmmm, it looks uneven." Snip, snip, snip. "Hmmm, maybe a little more." Snipity snip! "Maybe I should call a professional." Then I had this great idea to get the clippers, they seem to even boy's hair out nicely. Buzzzzzz. "The #2 worked great on the top." Buzzzz "Oops, kind of too short for the top though. Sorry griff, I hope your head doesn't get too cold. You still look adorable though. :)
AFTER
7 comments:
I love it styled in the last picture. Cute!
Ariane, He looks adorable. He is such a cutie, he looks alot like a mini Jackson, at least what I remember of 2 year old Jackson.
Look at you! A mother with so many talents! I will inspect on Sunday to see if it really looks that good in person :) he he! He looks so cute! I just love that little man!
He's suck a little cutie that the length of his hair doesn't matter. He's adorable!
He's suck a little cutie that the length of his hair doesn't matter. He's adorable!
oh he is so cute!!!! He has gotten so big!!!! We miss you guys! Why do you live so far away!
He still is a little cutie! You are a woman with many talents:) Way to go!
Post a Comment