Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

We had a super fun Halloween with family and friends! Here are some fun pics from that spooky day. Good clean family fun!
Griff dressed as my little punkin and Jackson was the grim reaper

Alex repeatedly told everyone what an angel she is, and she is right.


Dylan played the part of a darling 50's girl.
Happy Halloween




6 comments:

Brandi Johns said...

You guys have the cutest kids. You should keep having more!

The Wright's said...

CUTE!!! I LOVe, LOVE, LOVE the 50's outfit. Can I borrow it sometime?

Tiffany said...

Darling kids! Don't even know if I was told you had Griff! CUTE! Glad you have a blog. It's a fun easy way to keep in touch.

Clint and Shari said...

What a cute family, even if Devin isn't Bishop!!!!!

Maegan said...

Your kiddos are so adorable. I cannot believe how big Jackson and Dylan are. It has been way to long since we have seen you. Hope you are well.

Missy said...

Hey Devin and Ariane,
I am so glad you found my blog and left a comment(You said there is a story behind it, I'd like to hear it sometime :) Isn't blogging awesome, you can talk to people you haven't seen in years! Your family is BEAUTIFUL! I didn't know you had 4 kids! I'm about to join the group in April! Happy Fall Yall :)
-Missy