Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sleepy guys and backwards girls.....that's how we like em.




So it was the end of the day. All I want is some peace, quiet, and to waste my night on the computer. Of course that can't happen, Griffin wants my attention. And of course, being the fabulous Mom that I am, I will appease him. So I hold him, comfort him, feed him, change him, play with him, whatever it takes. He seemed content enough to take a turn in the johnny-jump-up. So I engulf myself in mindless activities on the internet and before I know it, I have peace and I have quiet. Griffin is not one to cry himself to sleep, he usually cries himself into panic and hysterics. I guess he just needed a new setting to figure it out. Thank you johnny-jumper, and I love you sweet Griffin!











Alex is really into fashion....two year fashion. For the past three days she refuses to wear clothes anyway except backwards. Fine with me, as long as you keep dressing yourself. So I finally took the time on this third day to take a picture of her latest ensemble. Maybe I will start wearing my clothes backwards.....wait, then I would have a front butt.











8 comments:

The Wright's said...

HA HA!!! So cute...

Matt & Candice said...

Criss Cross'll make you "jump, jump"

The Gorringes said...

A daddy mac'll make you "jump - jump". Oh yeah!

Clint and Shari said...

That was too cute of Griffin! And I love Alex's new fashion.

Maegan said...

How cute. Alex looks like she has so much personality. Oh the crazy places kids fall asleep.

amelia said...

little Griff! So sweet! Do you have a little Diva on your hands?
Front Butts are the latest trend don't ya know? smile!

Kim said...

So funny!! I'll have to watch for some backwards clothing on Sunday!

Taylor Family said...

YEA! I found your blog! AND we have the same background! Funny! Very cute! Your kids are adorable!!!