Griff turned six weeks old this week and we are so thrilled. I just love have such a sweet tiny baby that never grows up. Don't be deceived by his large size, he's six weeks and he plans on staying little for a long time....Wait a minute...That can't be right....he was born in June. Okay, okay, he's four months old and I am in denial. I don't want to ever stop "burrito wrapping" him and no one can make me take out the head protector in his carseat. He's just too little. I am just going to have to put my foot down. From now on he is 4 months old! We love you Griff, stay little forever!
Honestly...does anyone else feel this way? Or am I completely alone? I will probably be rocking him to sleep until he moves out...sorry Griff.
2 comments:
Nope - I hear ya! They grow up so much quicker the more you have, don't they? I just wish I could stop time and enjoy these days forever!
I still have to laught even after you told me about this post!! Email and I'll send you an evite to my blog: kjrogers01 at comcast dot net
Post a Comment