Monday, October 27, 2008

Creepy weekend!

We had a fun and busy weekend. Jackson had his last soccer game where he scored 4 goals! Nice going Jackson! The we made a Halloween treat. I know, what's the big deal, right? Well, this treat required planning, some patience, and dedication. These qualities are not regular for me. Anyways, the kids had fun and so did I, a success! Then Devin and I were off to the Lowry/John's annual Halloween bash. I am pleased to say we did more than throw on a pair of scrubs and call ourselves doctors. I walked all the way next door to my sister's house and borrowed some spooky garb. Thanks Hilary! I dressed as a witch or vampire, whichever you prefer. Devin dressed as a clown, kind of a creepy clown (let's be honest, all clowns are creepy). Griff dressed as a "Mama loving tough guy", check out his tatt if you can see it. It was a fun weekend! Bring on the next!

4 comments:

The Wright's said...

Yeah, Devin is a little creepy, I agree! You, however, look ravishing! :-) When we getting together?

amelia said...

Great costumes! I'm so sad we missed the party! Did you have a blast? So Fun! You do look ravishing! DANG!

Hilarie said...

Our New blog address is clinesnews.blogspot.com/

Our old one broke. Check it out.

Randi said...

Wow, you guys look great! Love the Tat, Griffin! What a fun time, we miss you guys. When are you coming for a visit? Squeeze those cute kids for me!