So the big question of the month is....what is up with the month? The weather has been less than Mayish and on a personal note I have cleaned up throw up more times than I can count. We have had sickness and my partner in crime has been MIA, not by choice, but if I had the choice I might head out of town. J/K ( Remember that means JUST KIDDING). It hasn't been all peaches and cream like that other month when I headed off on a surprise trip to Hawaii.
I really felt this past Sunday was going to be the turning point when things really started looking up. We had a family day of no pressure and relaxing. Everyone was healthy, the weather was warm and beautiful so we headed over to Daybreak to have some family fun. It gave me such joy to take these pictures and play with the kids without having to rush off to soccer, a famliy event, gymnastics, or the laundry room to wash more vomit clothes. Thank goodness that things are finally looking up this month.......then Griff barfed in the car on the way home.
The lesson in life is that when the rain stops and the sun comes out, it is time to enjoy life for all it is worth because you never know when it will start raining again.
I have to end with a little explanation. We have indeed had the stomach flu around here, but Griffin has thrown up every day for several days now for a different reason. He has a cold and when he gets congested he gags and he only needs to gag a tiny bit before it all comes. Either that or he is making himself throw up just so he can sleep in my bed, play outside at 11 PM, or watch cartoons all night. He's probably playing us. Anyways, just didn't want everyone to think that we have been out and about spreading the flu bug.....even though we probably have. Sorry.










2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these pictures. So cute! Sorry about the barfing. It looks like it's our turn. I'll remember that about the rain and the sun. It's raining over here. Can't wait for the sun!
What a fun day! You guys need a break after all of your running around and sicknesses:)
Post a Comment