Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Let's back things up....

So allow me to back things up....... It's April 3rd again and the Easter bunny has made a visit to our home. Surprise! I have a basket too! Inside I find treats, a new book and a note that very kindly expresses many wonderful things and announces that I should pack my bags, flight leaves at 7:15 AM. What!?! Come to find out we are flying to Kauai and Devin has arranged babysitters for the week. Apparently he has been planning this for a very long time. The surprises didn't stop there....our good friends flew in to hang with us. It was such a fabulous birthday surprise! Thanks Randi and Allen for hangin with us. Thanks to all the awesomes who took care of the kiddos. And a great big thanks to the husband of the YEAR! DEVIN! XOXOXO! I love you so much!
Here are the boys jumping at Kipu Falls. I passed up on the jumping opportunities because I was having so much fun taking pictures. I guess we will have to go back!

I took many pictures trying to make the water stop. Hooray! I finally did it!

1 comment:

Clint and Shari said...

That's one sweet hubby you got there:) Glad you guys had fun!!