Okay so do I blog or do I just bag the whole thing all together? This question often burdens me as I go about my daily tasks. I want to be a great blogger, I want to share great stories and pictures. I want to brighten people's day as so many bloggers out there do for me. This all sounds great in theory, but with 4 little kids running around and needing me all the time I am afraid I will just have to settle for a mediocre blog. And you know what? That's okay with me. So here is my quarterly post.....
So much has happened over the past couple of months. I am going to start at the present. We just finished up birthday season at our house. Griffin turned 1! Let me pause as I get a tissue to wipe away the tears. My baby is growing up, they grow so fast! Devin turned 31! Should I get another tissue? Nah...I'm okay. Devin and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. It has been a flavorful and busy 9 years and I wouldn't want it any other way! Jackson finished 1st grade and is playing on a competition soccer team. He is such a cool little dude. Dylan graduated from preschool and is doing to great in gymnastics. I'll post video when she gets her back handsprang. So those are all the basic and bold things that have happened the last couple of months. Here are some pictures for your viewing enjoyment.



7 comments:
Thanks for the pictures - I hear ya about the blogging thing. I am so behind and not getting any closer to accomplishing what I want accomplished. Blogging takes a serious back seat.
About the question... Depends who it is. But does that really matter? You always do the kind thing regardless of your feelings. You are just incredible that way. Good luck.
you better not bag the whole blog thing! i love seeing what you're up to! you have great posts & the cutest kiddies ever!
love ya!
No bagging the blog. Just do what you can when you can. As for family living in the driveway? Ya, I wouldn't, but I am not a very nice person either, well it would depend on the situation...that's a hard one.
Love the pics. As for me, no I wouldn't let family live in the drive way, but my family and I don't get along so well either. But maybe if I knew when they would be leaving....
Hey guys, I had written down your blog a long time ago and forgot to put it on my blog list but I just found it! looks like youv'e had a great summer so far. Your kids are ADORABLE and Ariane(i'm assuming you take most the picture like I do) You take some really neat pictures! I love how you've edited some too! I hope we can at least keep in touch through our blogs since we haven't gotten together in like 7 years :)
great post! I love it and your blog is not mediocer! your family is adorable!
great post! I love it and your blog is not mediocer! your family is adorable!
Post a Comment