Saturday, May 9, 2009

Legoland Galore!

It's been a while since our trip to San Diego, but I just love these Legoland pictures. In fact, I just love Legoland. It was such a fun day for the kids and we will definitely be going back to that park. GO LEGO!
Dylan driving a Lego car

This ride was right up Alex's alley



Jackson was way too cool for this ride.



Alex waited in line (she was the only one)
to meet the princess of Legoland....then she was scared of the princess
So I got my picture with her instead




My little explorer loved the Duplo house
where he had an endless supply of large Legos

I have always wanted to meet the real Bob




Poser!





These Lego statues were amazing!


May the force be with you!!















3 comments:

Maegan said...

Love your pic with the legoland princess. That is classic Ariane.

amelia said...

we've never been there, but it looks amazing! what fun memories you're making with your cute kiddies!

The Wright's said...

Loved the picture with Alex waiting in line...hope it wasn't a long wait! ;) Too funny. Glad you had fun!